Welcome Home Pensione (WHP), through its owner and operator Welcome Home Leyte Holdings Inc. (the company), is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy. We are committed to comply with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012.
We will provide individuals a Personal Information Collection Statement in an appropriate format and manner whenever we collect personal data from them (i.e. in the manual form, web page or digital registration form on our tablets that collect personal data, or in a notice posted at the front office reception area of WHP where guests and clients’ personal data is collected through registration forms and/or manual/digital logbooks).
WHP’s Privacy Notice
For processing inquiries and requests
The information gathered from this site will be treated as highly confidential. When access our websites and use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Personal Data Collected
We collect the following personal information from you when you manually or electronically submit to us your inquiries, requests, booking reservations, reservation fee payment:
- Full Name
- Contact Information such as your Email, Mobile Phone and/or Landline Number/s
- Unique User ID for the various chat applications such as Viber, Whatsapp, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram
- Copy of your valid Government Agency, Private Company, and/or Government-issued ID/s
- Payment Information such as Bank Account Name, Bank Name, Branch of Account and Account Number
- Your device's IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- Your operating system
- Web browser type and/or version
The collected personal information is utilized solely for documentation and processing purposes within the company and is not shared with any outside third parties. They enable WHP to properly address the inquiries and requests of guests and clients, forward them to appropriate internal departments for action and response, and provide guests and clients with appropriate responses, proposals, quotations, updates and advisories regarding their bookings and availed services in a legitimate format and in an orderly and timely manner.
Only authorized WHP personnel have access to these personal information, the exchange of which will be facilitated through email, secure cloud storage on Google Suite and/or Microsoft 365, secure chat applications like Google Hangouts, Viber, Microsoft Teams, and hard copy. They will be stored in a database for five years (after inquiries, reservations, bookings, and/or requests are acted upon) after which physical records shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be securely deleted and anonymized.
Access and Correction